80 total views, 1 views today
This application review is for the most widely used messenger that is WhatsApp. You might have heard about it (if you’re not living under a rock). It is used by more than 1 billion people in over 180 countries. Initially WhatsApp was incorporated in 2009 by Brian Acton and Jan Koum after they bother left Yahoo!. What’s interesting is that they applied to work for Facebook and got rejected and years later the CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg bought WhatsApp!
The latest version of WhatsApp came out on November 29, 2017.
This is the list of features, WhatsApp has to offer us :
- It’s free of cost without any in-app purchases! No subscription fees required to join as well.
- Send and receive photos, videos, documents and audio files instantly.
- Free voice and video calling with your WiFi connected! Other emergency numbers can also be dialed.
- Connect with your friends and family members through private and group chats.
- WhatsApp Web is provided to enable users to access their WhatsApp through their PCs.
- It automatically detects other numbers that use WhatsApp as well so you don’t have to add usernames individually to connect with them.
- Even if you’re not available WhatsApp will save your messages while you’re offline.
- You can share your location, favorite songs, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers to your liking and change notification sounds, email your chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once etc.
- The new features consist of sharing status stories with your selected contacts.
- Deleting messages that are accidentally sent but the requirement is that you delete it within the last 7 minutes you sent the message and select the “delete for everyone” feature. (You need to have the latest WhatsApp version for this.)
- Share your live location in real-time with family and friends by opening any chat, tap the attach icon > location, and tap “Share live location”.
- There’s a new set of updated Emojis provided with the latest update as well!
- The Beta users are also getting new features to change the background colour for the status stories. Also the option of adding links that can be opened is added.
WhatsApp is easily accessible on Google Playstore and iOs Appstore but if you’re looking for the link of Beta version click here WhatsApp Messenger beta APKs . (for Android users only)
Latest version of WhatsApp: 2.17.431
File size: 40.4 MB
Minimum Android version: Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 15)
If you don’t have this useful app so head over to the Google Playstore and download it or update it if you already have it and get connected by following this link !