41 total views, 1 views today
Huawei P8 lite was announced in April 2015 with a 5.00-inch touchscreen show with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 294 pixels. The P8 lite is controlled by Octa-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and it accompanies 2GB of RAM. This packs 16GB of internal storage that can be extended via SD card upto 256 GB. To the extent the cameras are concerned, the Huawei P8 lite packs a 13-megapixel essential camera on the back and an 7-megapixel front shooter for selfies.The Huawei P8 lite runs Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop)which upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow) and is fueled by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. It quantifies 143 x 70.6 x 7.7 (tallness x width x thickness) and weighs 131.00 grams.
As mentioned above this stylish dual sim smartphone can be manually updated to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).This is the cause of writing this article just to only provide with you the procedure of updating Huawei P8 lite manually.
Follow all the steps carefully or else you may brick your phone. Secondly, Pursuance to the risk involved in installing Custom ROM / Official Update, our website (www.updatedmob.com) will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Huawei P8 lite during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Kindly consider that this method is only for Huawei P8 lite.Do not try this on any other type of Android or any kind of device as it may ruin your device.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Your device must be placed on stock firmware or stock recovery
- To be on a safe side backup your phone.
- From the given link in the list download Android 6.0 file for Huawei P8 lite.
- Create a folder dloadin the root of your internal storage or SD card and place the update app file in that folder.
- Go to the phone settings=update
- Press the menu button
- Now select Choose Local update
- It will display the update app file now tap on it to start the installation process
- Now wait till the installation Get’s completed.
- Then reboot your device.
Files to download