343 total views, 1 views today
Huawei Mate 10 Pro was introduced in October 2017 with a 6.00-inch touchscreen show with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels at a PPI of 402 pixels. The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is controlled by 1.8GHz octa-center processor and it accompanies 4GB of RAM. This packs 64GB of internal storage that can’t be extended. To the extent the cameras are concerned, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro packs a 20-megapixel essential camera on the back and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.The Huawei Mate 10 Pro runs Android 8.0 and is fueled by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. It quantifies 154.20 x 74.50 x 7.90 (tallness x width x thickness) and weighs 178.00 grams.
The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is a double SIM (GSM and GSM) phone. Network choices incorporate Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, Infrared, USB OTG, Headphones, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the telephone incorporate Compass/Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, and Barometer.
Pursuance to the risk involved in installing Custom ROM / Official Update, our website (www.updatedmob.com) will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Huawei Mate 10 Pro during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Kindly consider that this method is only for Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Do not try this on any other type of Android or any kind of device as it may ruin your device.
- You should Backup your system partition if you wish to resume to EMUI 8.0 later on.
- Your battery must be charged to 60-80 % so that the installation doesn’t get interrupted
- Make sure, that you have already FRP and Unlocked Bootloader.
- Backup your apps through the titanium backup app
- Make sure your phone must be rooted
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM on the off chance that you as of now introduced on your cell phone. So try to Backup your phone before doing this progression utilizing TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
Files to download
Procedure to update Huawei Mate 10 pro with lineage OS 15.1
1) As a matter of first importance, Unlock Bootloader on Huawei Mate 10 Pro
2) Go to Recovery and perform “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe cache partition”
3) Interface your cell phone to PC utilizing USB Cable
4)Then streak/flash the the system image through fastboot mode.
5)Download the ADB fastboot apparatus on your PC
6)Move the framework picture(system image) into adb fastboot extricated folder.
7)Open the ADB fastboot organizer, Open the command window, by pressing the move key and right mouse tap on the folder empty space.
8) The command fastboot flash system system.img should be typed to flash the system image
9) boot into Stock Recovery, by simply typing fast reboot or use this method:
- Turn off your phone
- hold simultaneously the ‘Power’ button and the ‘Volume down’ button for a few seconds (if this does not work out, try with “Power and Volume Up” – Some phones may work with this combination
Or you may download the free app called ‘Quick Boot’ from Google Play Store.In this procedure, you would require booting but the upper procedure requires no boot. Now open the installed app, grant it root permission and once you are in, now select Reboot into Recovery option, which will allow you to simply reboot and straight away boot into custom Recovery.
10) Now you need to do a factory reset of your phone.
Hoping that this may help many of you.If you have any queries leave a comment in the comment section below