138 total views, 1 views today
Being into mobile mania, you can’t run your Android without its update cause it is the day to day requirement. Here I want to tell you about new Freedom OS advanced available Custom ROM for Android OnePlus 5 which can turn your phone into featured iPhone. Today we are going to give a procedure to install Freedom OS on your Oneplus 5 in detail. Do not hesitate to install this latest Custom ROM.
This can enable you to install any application from Google Apps easily.The Freedom OS has its own stock operating system and free Sony’s Music Player, Google Assistant, Google App install, System App install, highly customizable, SuperSU, Adaway, and SafetyNet etc. It is easy to root this ROM with SuperSU or Magick root method. Let’s see the world of advanced Freedom OS ROM.
Instructions to follow
- This ROM is only for the OnePlus 5. Do NOT try this on any other phone.
- Charge your phone good up to 60% so that it lasts during the installation process.
- Backup your important contacts, call logs and text messages. Also, create Android and EFS backup. This is highly recommended because we will be factory resetting the phone during the flashing process.
- Install TWRP Recovery of Oneplus 5
Updatedmob.com will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your OnePlus 5 during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your risk.
Install Freedom OS Custom ROM on OnePlus 5
- First of all download from this link FreedomOS-op5-nevax-1.5.1-signed.zip file. Then copy the downloaded ROM file on your Oneplus 5.
- Boot your OnePlus 5 into TWRP recovery. I think this process is so easy. after this, power down your OnePlus 5. Now turn it on by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power Key. As soon as the phone booting process started, leave the keys and let your phone boot into TWRP.
- Once you are in the TWRP recovery, tap Wipe > Factory reset your OnePlus 5.
- Now get back to the main menu in TWRP recovery and tap Install > Locate and select FreedomOS-op5-nevax-1.5.1-signed.zip > Swipe finger to start the installation.
- As soon as ROM installation begins, it will bring up AROMA installer. Choose all the features that you want in the ROM. Proceed with the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
- When your setup completely installed or finished then just reboot your phone into the system.
- Remember your first boot may take up to 10 to 20 minutes. Do not switch the phone off and let it prepare the new system.
- Now enjoy the new world.