100 total views, 1 views today
HTC One M8 is a smooth phone with a beautiful aluminum body. It has a 5 inch display, an internal 16/32 GB and a 2 GB RAM which a compatible combination. Initially, this phone had an Android 4.4.2 KitKat version installed in it and later on it is upgraded to 6.0 Marshmallow. Keeping your love and choice, we are presenting procedure and update Android Marshmallow in front of you. Just follow the procedure and enjoy the new advanced features in HTC One (M8).
Some seilient features of Android Revolution HD are given below.
- Complete HTC Sense 7.0 Interface
- Multi-language (WWE)
- Updated stock ROM but no visual changes
- Fast, Clean & Stable
- Remember that this method is only for HTC One M8. Never try this on any other mobile or else it’ll get bricked.
- Your phone must be rooted.
- Battery charging must be up to 60% so that it doesn’t stop during the installation process.
- Backup your important contacts, call logs, text messages and also backup your media content.
- This is a very important step since the ROM requires you to wipe your phone completely.
- Install the CWM or TWRP custom recovery on your HTC One M8.
Updatedmob.com will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your HTC One M8 during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your risk.
Files to Download
Procedure to Install
- Download the given ROM for One M8 to your computer and extract imgfrom the zip file separately.
- Connect and transfer your One M8 USB memory to your computer using the USB cable.
- Transfer the downloaded Android 6.0.1 ROMzip file to your phone memory / SD card. Make sure the file is in the phone memory / SD card root (not in any other folder).
- Move the imgfile to android-sdk-windows\platform-tools directory.
- Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
- Now to get your phone in the Bootloader/Fastboot Mode. Turn ON the phone while pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power buttons.
- Once in the Fastboot mode (on your phone), go to android-sdk-windows\platform-toolsdirectory (on your computer) and open Command Prompt (Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt).
- Now you have to type the following command and press Enter:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- After that type the following command and press Enter:
- Follow the navigation instructions on the screen. Select BOOTLOADER and then go to RECOVERY.
- Now after you’re in TWRP Recovery, perform a full data wipe by tapping on the ‘Wipe’ button. Then swipe on the “Swipe to Factory Reset” option.
- Return to the main menu and then tap on the ‘Install’ button. Choose the ZIP file that you copied to your phone memory from the list, in Step 3.
- To confirm the installation go for the “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option.
- Choose the “Wipe cache/dalvik” button if you get into any boot loops or other issues.
- You can now reboot your phone by selecting the “Reboot System” button.
- After the installation process, your phone will start booting automatically and it might take up to 20 minutes if this is your first boot, so give your phone some time to prepare itself.
- Now enjoy new update and surprise your friends with the new version!