56 total views, 1 views today
OnePlus One was introduced in April 2014 with a 5.50-inch touchscreen show with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels. The OnePlus One is controlled by Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 processor and it accompanies 3GB of RAM. This packs 64/16GB of internal storage that can’t be extended. To the extent the cameras are concerned, the OnePlus One packs a 13-megapixel essential camera on the back and an 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.The OnePlus One runs Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) which is upgradable to 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and is fueled by a 3100mAh non-removable battery. It quantifies 154.20 x 74.50 x 7.90 (tallness x width x thickness) and weighs 162.00 grams.
This very classy phone can be updated using Omnirom which is a latest custom rom and is based on AOSP and has some unique features like Flippable Quick Settings, Roadrunner mode, Color-changeable, 3D depth Phase Beam, Multi-workspace and many more.
Pursuance to the risk involved in installing Custom ROM / Official Update, our website (www.updatedmob.com) will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Huawei Mate 10 Pro during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Kindly consider that this method is only for OnePlus One.Do not try this on any other type of Android or any kind of device as it may ruin your device.
- Your battery must be charged to 60-80 % so that the installation doesn’t get interrupted
- Backup your apps through the titanium backup app
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM on the off chance that you as of now introduced on your cell phone. So try to Backup your phone before doing this progression utilizing TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Download the files from the link below and follow all the steps carefully.
- As a matter of first importance, Unlock Bootloader on Oneplus One.
- Now Install TWRP recovery on your phone.
- Download the omni oreo rom given in the link.
- Now boot into TWRP recovery using the following process
- Turn off your phone
- hold simultaneously the ‘Power’ button and the ‘Volume down’ button for a few seconds (if this does not work out, try with “Power and Volume Up” – Some phones may work with this combination
Or you may download the free app called ‘Quick Boot’ from Google Play Store.In this procedure, you would require booting but the upper procedure requires no boot. Now open the installed app, grant it root permission and once you are in, now select Reboot into Recovery option, which will allow you to simply reboot and straight away boot into custom Recovery.
Files to Download
This was the process to update omnirom on OnePlus one.If you have any queries comment below.