44 total views, 0 views today
Oppo F1s released not too long ago in Pakistan as a selfie camera phone. Personally, I really like Oppo’s phones as they have everything sorted nicely and have really nice features. This beautiful phone comes in unique colors such as gold, rose gold and a limited edition black phone with a sleek metal body. It comes with a 5.5 inches body, an amazing 16 MP front camera and a 13 MP back camera. Its internal memory is up to 32 GB and a 3 GM RAM.
It has been long since Color OS which runs in Oppo, released an update so if you want to update your phone to Lineage OS 14.1 then this article is just for you. With LineageOS, you can enjoy the latest features which come with Android Nougat as well as LineageOS features. The ROM is working fine and is stable.
- Remember that this method is only for Oppo F1s. Never try this on any other mobile or else it’ll get bricked.
- Your phone must be rooted.
- Battery charging must be up to 60% so that it doesn’t stop during the installation process.
- Backup your important contacts, call logs, text messages and also backup your media content.
- This is a very important step since the ROM requires you to wipe your phone completely.
- Install the CWM or TWRP custom recovery on your Oppo F1s.
Updatedmob.com will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Oppo F1s Plus during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your risk.
Files to Download
Update your Oppo F1s with Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat custom ROM for Oppo R7 Plus on the desktop of the PC.
- Then plug your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
- Transfer Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM .zip file which you’ve already downloaded from the above link to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
- Unplug the Oppo F1s from the PC and power it OFF to boot into Recovery Mode.
- Power ON the device while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
- While your device is now in CWM Recovery, perform a wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache also by navigating to Advanced> Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Wipe Dalvik cache will help you to prevent boot loops and other errors during ROM installation.
- Go back to the main Recovery Menu and choose to install zip from SD card → choose zip from sd card.
- Navigate to the Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM .zip file which you’ve already transferred to the SD card of your device previously. Select the ROM .zip file using the Power button and confirm the installation to begin.
- Navigate to +++++Go Back+++++ once the installation is completed. From Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
- Your Oppo F1s will reset and may take about 4 to 5 minutes to boot for the first time after installation.
- Please comment below if you like this Custom ROM.