376 total views, 1 views today
LG released V30 in August 2017 with an outstanding operating system like Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) which is claimed to be upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo). The features of SMS especially threaded view, MMS, Email, Push Email and IM are very nicely built. It enables the user to enjoy while sending chatting mode. This phone is available in the market in different colors like Aurora Black, Cloud Silver, Moroccan Blue, Lavender Violet and Raspberry Rose.
This Update is easy to install by following easy steps. If you want to update your phone with advanced features and nice interface then proceed further.
Pursuance to the risk involved in installing Custom ROM / Official Update, our website (www.updatedmob.com) will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your LG V30 or V30 plus during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Remember that this method is only for LG V30 & V30 plus. Never try this on any other mobile or else it’ll get bricked.
- Your phone must be rooted.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the drivers of LG V30 & V30 plus the PC.
- Battery charging must be up to 60% so that it doesn’t stop during the installation process.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your phone by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- Backup your important contacts, call logs, text messages and also backup your media content.
- This is a very important step since the ROM requires you to wipe your phone completely.
- Turn off Windows Firewall or Antivirus otherwise, It will not let UPPERCUT tool run.
- Install the CWM or TWRP custom recovery on your LG V30 & V30 plus.
Files to Download
- LG USB Drivers – Download
- LGUP – Download
- UPPERCUT – Download
- Firmware Update: US99820a_04_0330.k –Download
How to Update LG V30 & V30 plus to Android Oreo
- This Update is easy to install as it need only UPPERCUT tool for your phone.
- Just launch the UPPERCUT tool on your computer, it will open the LGUP for your phone.
- Now, shut down your phone first. Then press and hold Volume Up button of your phone and connect it to your computer while holding the button.
- Your phone will now boot into the Download Mode showing you firmware upgrade.
- In the LGUP tool, click on Upgrade and select the KDZ file for your LG V30 or V30 Plus.
- Once the tool start loading the file, then just click on Start button and flash the firmware.
- When installation of firmware complete then reboot your phone.
- Enjoy latest Android Oreo version.
- Comment if you face any problem during or after the installation process. Donate if you like.