921 total views, 2 views today
Huawei Honor 9 Lite has a resolution of 1080 x 2140 pixel and dimension are 151 x 71.9 x 7.6 mm. Huawei Honor’s 9 Lite even better for an ordinary user due to its specific features. Moreover,, the Operating system is updated with Android 8.0 (Oreo) with outstanding battery life (Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh). It has 13 MP back camera with an additional 2 MP sensor to take the photography to new heights.
Huawei Honor 9 Lite contain Artificial Intelligence chip which is going to make it capable to take the decisions in favor of user that what next is going to do and it also increased the camera applications by choosing the perfect time to click the image. If you want to update Huawei Honor 9 Lite with Lineage OS 15.1 then go ahead and follow the procedure given below.
Pursuance to the risk involved in installing Custom ROM / Official Update, our website (www.updatedmob.com) will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Huawei Honor 9 Lite during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Remember that this method is only for Huawei Honor 9 Lite. Never try this on any other mobile or else it’ll get bricked.
- Your phone must be rooted.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the drivers of Huawei Honor 9 Lite the PC.
- Battery charging must be up to 60% so that it doesn’t stop during the installation process.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your phone by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- Backup your important contacts, call logs, text messages and also backup your media content.
- This is a very important step since the ROM requires you to wipe your phone completely.
- Install the CWM or TWRP custom recovery on your Huawei Honor 9 Lite.
Files to Download
Procedure to Update Huawei Honor 9 Lite With Lineage OS 15.1
2. Once the files downloaded then connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
3. Copy/Paste the downloaded firmware and Google Apps files from your PC to the root folder of SDcard of your Honor 9 Lite. When done, unplug the USB cord.
4. Turn OFF your Honor 9 Lite to boot into Recovery Mode.
5. You can easily reboot recovery mode on your device using the QuickBoot app (For Rooted Devices) or using ADB method. If your phone is rooted then follow the given steps.
- Just go to the Google Play store and download the tool for it.
- Search for the Quick Boot tool.
- Install the tool on your phone/tablet.
- Run it on Your phone.
- A menu that will be displayed (Recovery, Reboot, Bootloader and Power Off) select “recovery”.
- Now your handset will be rebooted into recovery mode, now its completed.
5. While the Honor 9 Lite is now in recovery mode, perform a “wipe data factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvik cache”.
7. Now go back to main recovery menu once the wipe completes.
8. You have to select “install zip from SD card” and “choose zip from SD card”. Locate the firmware file that you have already transferred to the root folder of your SDcard. Select it and start the installation process.
9. At last, you must install Google Apps by repeating the above step.
10. You need to wait for the installation process to complete successfully. Your phone will take about 4-5 minutes to boot for the first time after installation.
11. Once the flashing process completes, go to recovery menu and select “reboot system now”. Please comment below if you like.