850 total views, 1 views today
In near past, the Samsung has announced a news of launching Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. This Android brings you advanced features which you have never experienced before. It is considered the best of all those devices which compete in the Market of Competitors. Gradually, everyone is eager toward new technology and seeking new an update. Now new update of Galaxy J7 Pro is available and you can download the update with following procedure. Keep following the rules.
Key Functions of this Update
- New features of power saving improved the battery life.
- Screen customization in the good interface.
- Revised User Interface while having quick Setting option and notification panel.
- Good Running Applications in Background.
- Performance of Software improved.
Updatedmob.com will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your risk.
File to Download (Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro)
Instruction to Follow
- First of all, download Odin3_v3.12.3.zip and unzip the downloaded file on your PC desktop.
- Then download and install Samsung USB Drivers on PC.
- Next step is to go to Settings> Developer options and enable USB debugging.
- After this don’t forget to backup installed apps, pictures, videos, call-log, messages, or any data stored on your phone’s internal storage as a precaution.
- Just extract the firmware zip file to get a file with .tar.md5 extension.
- Now its time to turn off your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro and boot it into the Download mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power keys at the same time for 2-3 seconds. Release the keys as soon as you see a blue screen with exclamation sign and press the Volume Up key.
- When your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro boots into the Download mode, open the Odin folder double-click the .exe file to launch it.
- Then connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable that came with your phone.
- When your device is detected by Odin, the ID:COM port will be highlighted.
- Now click the AP button and add the firmware file to it. It might take some time in Odin due to firmware size.
- Finally, click the Start button to initiate the installation and wait until the installation completes.
- When the firmware is installed, you will get a “PASS!” message in Odin and your phone will reboot automatically.
- You can now disconnect the USB cable. Since the first boot takes up to 20 minutes, give it some time to prepare itself.
- Enjoy the new update installed on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.