583 total views, 1 views today
QMobile has launched its Noir M95 with advanced features in the market but due to continues advancement, the update of this phone is now available. This update managed your personal and business calls in such a way that you would never have witnessed before. Previously, the QMobile Noir M95 runs on a very convenient operating system version of Android called KitKat (4.4), now you were enjoying KitKat (4.4.2) with quality.
The battery of this phone is outstanding which also enhance call timing.Due to its 01 GB RAM, Modern games and advanced applications in the new update can be easily played/ installed. The function of Wi-Fi, Display screen/pixels, messages, social networks picture resolution and battery power got enhanced due to this custom ROM. Now its the turn to root your mobile in order to install this chi-chi update.
- Remember that this method is only for QMobile Noir M95.Never try this on any other mobile or else it’ll get bricked.
- Your phone must be rooted.
- Battery charging must be up to 60% so that it doesn’t stop during the installation process.
- Backup your important contacts, call logs, text messages and also backup your media content.
- This is a very important step since the ROM requires you to wipe your phone completely.
- Install the CWM or TWRP custom recovery on your QMobile Noir M95.
Updatedmob.com will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your QMobile Noir M95 during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your risk.
File to Download for QMobile M95
Instruction to Follow
- Just download this file QMobile Noir M95 and copy it to your phone’s storage with name QMobile Noir M95.
- Now boot your phone into TWRP recovery on your phone.
- Create a Nandroid and EFS backup. This is highly recommended because we will be factory resetting the phone during the flashing process.
- Copy the Nandroid and EFS backup to your computer.
- Once again boot into TWRP recovery on your phone.
- In TWRP, tap Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Cache, Dalvik Cache, Data, System, and Cache > Swipe screen to wipe.
- Get back to the main menu in TWRP now, tap Install > Install Image File or .img > Locate and select the copied TWRP.img file > Swipe screen to flash. Once the flashing ends, go back to the main menu, tap Reboot > Recovery.
- Your device will now reboot into the newly updated TWRP.
- In TWRP now, tap Install > Locate and select QMobile Noir M95.zip file > Swipe screen to flash.
- Initially, it will take up to 20 minutes to give your phone some time to prepare itself.
- It’s Finished and now enjoy the new features.