571 total views, 1 views today
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is working on Android 7.1.1 Nougat especially in the case of old stock operating system running on your Android. It is better to use Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Nemesis Custom ROM. Good news for custom ROMs lovers that Samsung Galaxy Note 8 compatible ROM (Dr.Ketan) is on the internet. People used it and glad to its features but here is the another Nemesis ROM for your Andriod.
Nemesis ROM for built by the developers for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and is based on the AQl1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Nemesis ROM runs under the licence of Kernel. It has been rooted using Magisk V14. Many modifications were created in this ROM but no additional features is in the ROM. It is just a simple stock based custom ROM that has been rooted beforehand.
If you want to install then your Android must have TWRP recovery. you just need to go through our procedure to install Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Nemesis ROM.
Updatedmob.com will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your risk.
Before Getting Started
- This ROM is only for the Samsung Galaxy note 8 N950F/FD.
- Backup everything from your phone to keep your data safe and secure.
- Install TWRP Recovery and root your Galaxy Note 8 using Magisk.
- Enable OEM Unlocking from the developer options.
- Flashing this ROM will void your phone’s warranty, read the steps below carefully.
Install Nemesis ROM on Galaxy Note 8 N950F/FD
- Step No 1. Download NEMESIS_N8_ROM_S8_S8+_N8.zip file and copy it to your Note 8’s external SD card.
- Step No2. Boot your Galaxy Note 8 into the TWRP recovery mode. To do so, turn off the phone. Now press and hold Volume Up + Bixby + Power button to get into the TWRP.
- Step No 3. As you are in TWRP recovery, swipe to allow modifications. Tap Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Data, Internal Storage, Cache & Dalvik Cache > Wipe all these.
- Step No 4. Now get back to the main menu in TWRP recovery, tap Install.
- Step No 5. After tapping Install > Locate and select the NEMESIS_N8_ROM_S8_S8+_N8.zip from external storage > proceed with ROM installation.
- Step No 6. All is over when you complete installation of Custom ROM, just reboot Android.