44 total views, 2 views today
Resurrection Remix Oreo on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (All Variant) (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was in September 2013. The phone came out of the box with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and its subsequent update to Android 5.0 Lollipop. If you like custom ROM, you may have heard of Resurrection Remix. Finally it’s official now! Resurrection Remix based on Android 8.1 Oreo has started running for some compatible devices. Now you can install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Galaxy Note 3 (all variants).
In terms of specifications, Galaxy Note 3 has a 5.7-inch screen with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor along with 3 GB of RAM. It has an internal memory of 16/32/64 GB. The Galaxy Note 3 camera is equipped with a 13MP and 2 MP front camera. It is supported by a removable 3200 mAh lithium-ion battery.
How to Install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Galaxy Note 3 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Resurrection Remix is a custom ROM based on the AOSP source code, which means that its user interface is no different from that of Android phones on pixels. The ROM offers many new features of popular custom ROMs like Lineage OS, Slim, AOKP, Paranoid Android and many others. With all these features, Remix also offers an impressive combination of performance, customization, power and durability in many custom ROMs.
Now you can install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Galaxy Note 3 by following our guide below. The guide is simple and easy. To flash this ROM, TWRP recovery is required on the phone. If your phone uses TWRP, you only need to download and flash Oreo Resurrection Remix on your Galaxy Note 3 (all variants).
updatedmob.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
• It will work on Galaxy Note 3 (all variants) (do not try it on any other device):
• Your phone must be charged up to 80% or 70%.
• You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if already installed on your phone. Be sure to back up your phone before performing this step using TWRP or CWM or any custom restore.
• Download all Zip files below and place it in the root of your phone.
Galaxy Note 3 (hlte)
Galaxy Note 3 (hltechn)
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 (hltetmo)
Galaxy Note 3 (hltekor)
Download Android Oreo Gapps
Step to Install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Note 3:
• First, unlock Bootloader in Galaxy Note 3 (all variants).
• Now install TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Note 3.
• Download the previous Oreo Remix resurrection for Galaxy Note 3.
• At this point, start the TWRP restore, we are going to share three methods to boot your Note 3 into TWRP. You can choose any one. So let’s get started!
1st Method :
In this method, you must first disable (turn off) your phone. Then, once it is checked to be off, press and hold the “Power” and “Volume down” buttons simultaneously for a few seconds (if this does not work, try using “Power up and Volume up”).
Now, release the button after a few seconds and you will see the options in which you can select “Restore”, now the phone will start in the custom restore you have installed.
2nd Method :
The simplest method, but requires ROOT access to start in TWRP. If there is no root, you can follow the first method or the third method.
With this method, you can simply download the free application called “Quick Start” from the Google Play Store. Now, open the installed application, give permission to the administrator and select the Restart in Restore option, which will allow you to restart and start directly in the custom recovery. That’s all!
3rd Method :
Here is a somewhat complicated method that will require a PC or laptop. Therefore, before proceeding, make sure that the USB cable is working properly and connect the phone to a PC / laptop with the USB cable. Now enable USB debugging then
1. First, enable the Developer option. To enable the Developer option, go to your configuration -> About -> Software Info -> Other -> Now press the Build number between 7 and 8 times until you see a message of ” Developer enabled option. ”
2. Return to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
Once activated, now install ADB and Fastboot on your Windows PC or Mac. Now, type the following command to restart the phone in the boot loader.
adb restart recovery
Press Enter and the phone will reboot for custom restoration.
That’s all! I hope you have installed Remix Oreo Resurrection in Galaxy Note 3. Don’t forget to leave a comment below. Thank you!