994 total views, 1 views today
We are pleased to inform our Lenovo Android users that Resurrection Remix Update is now available on their phone which can turn it to Android 7. This update can be reliable for your device as this ROM is ROW, Nougat, and dual SIM based. This ROM has version 7.1.2 and also fixed previous bugs. Following features are working excellent after installing into your Lenovo S930. How to update Lenovo S93 is now a dream question.
- Video Recording
- Stable and Fast 3G Connection
- Sound Recording
- FM Radio
- Magnetic Sensor
- Internal and SD Mounted
- Remember that this method is only for Lenovo S930.Never try this on any other mobile or else it’ll get bricked.
- Your phone must be rooted.
- Battery charging must be up to 60% so that it doesn’t stop during the installation process.
- Backup your important contacts, call logs, text messages and also backup your media content.
- This is a very important step since the ROM requires you to wipe your phone completely.
- Install the CWM or TWRP custom recovery on your Lenovo S930.
Updatedmob.com will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Lenovo S930 during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your risk.
Instruction to Follow
- Just download this file RR Nougat V2 and copy it to your phone’s storage with name RR Nougat.
- Download GAPPs file and copy it to your phone’s storage as well.
- Now boot your phone into TWRP recovery on your phone.
- Create a Nandroid and EFS backup. This is highly recommended because we will be factory resetting the phone during the flashing process.
- Copy the Nandroid and EFS backup to your computer.
- Once again boot into TWRP recovery on your phone.
- In TWRP, tap Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Cache, Dalvik Cache, Data, System, and Cache > Swipe screen to wipe.
- Get back to the main menu in TWRP now, tap Install > Install Image File or .img > Locate and select the copied TWRP.img file > Swipe screen to flash. Once the flashing ends, go back to the main menu, tap Reboot > Recovery.
- Your device will now reboot into the newly updated TWRP.
- In TWRP now, tap Install > Locate and select RR Nougat.zip file > Swipe screen to flash.
- Right after flashing the RR Nougat ROM, flash GApps similarly.
- If you want to be rooted, you can flash Magisk or SuperSU after flashing GApps now.
- Initially, it will take up to 20 minutes to give your phone some time to prepare itself.
- It’s Finished and now enjoy the new features.