60 total views, 2 views today
Installion of Lineage OS 15.1 On Moto X 2014 (Android 8.1 Oreo):
Oreo Android is now available for the Moto X 2014 device, so now you can download and install Android 8.1 on Android Oreo Moto X 2014. The new Moto X 2014 update includes Android Oreo. Since Android Oreo has been released recently, has reached some devices and many have remained with the previous version of Android and Moto X 2014 is part of it. Moto X 2014 may not have the latest official level of Android Oreo, so if you want to upgrade to Android Moto X 2014 Oreo, you need to install the OS 15.1 lineage which is a custom ROM. A custom ROM is a system software designed by one or more developers that can be installed on an Android smartphone to customize and update the device software.
Android users can easily route their device and install TWRP or any other recovery. The rooting process on Android is easier than on iOS. Once custom recovery is installed, users can flash custom ROMs modified by Android operating systems developed by a developer or group of Android developers.
There are many things users can do after rooting their device, such as custom ROMs, kernels and edits. Most custom ROMs are full of features. They provide tons of customization options compared to standard ROMs. Some of the custom ROMs are optimized for battery and performance. Therefore, users are always looking for good custom ROMs for their Android smartphones.
Updatedmob.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
• Your device bootable charger should be unlocked, the device is rooted and a custom reset is installed.
• Your device has more than 70% of the battery.
• You have to back up your important data.
Now proceed with the installation of the Lineage OS 15.1 ROM in Moto X 2014.
Download The ROM
Download GApps Lineage OS 15.1 ROMs
Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Installation steps for Lineage OS 15.1 On Moto X 2014 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
• Make sure the device is rooted and the latest TWRP recovery is installed.
• First, download the necessary files from the aforementioned links.
• Now transfer all the downloaded files to the internal memory of your device.
• Now restart the TWRP recovery by keeping the Armor and Volume buttons together for a few seconds.
• Make a backup by selecting the option from the Start screen, then your data and the cache in the restore menu.
• Now select Install, then locate the downloaded ROM file and select it. Then, flash the Gapps file, then Magisk (optional).
• Once the flash procedure is complete, reboot the phone and it will start on Android Oreo 8.1.
If you have any questions about this process, do not hesitate to comment below.