46 total views, 1 views today
Android Oreo is now available for the Lenovo P2 device, so you can now download and install Android Oreo 8.1 on Lenovo P2. The new update for Lenovo P2 includes Android Oreo. Since Android Oreo has been launched recently, it has reached some devices and many have remained with the previous version of Android and Lenovo P2 is one of these. Lenovo P2 may or may not have the latest official level of Android Oreo, so if you want to upgrade to Android Lenovo P2 Oreo, you need to install the OS 15.1 lineage which is a custom ROM. A custom ROM is a system software designed by one or more developers that can be installed on an Android smartphone to customize and update the device software.
Android users can easily route their device and install TWRP or any other recovery. The rooting process on Android is easier than on iOS. Once custom recovery is installed, users can flash custom ROMs modified by Android operating systems developed by a developer or group of Android developers.
Android is the most used and most popular mobile operating system in the world. There are more than thousands and thousands of manufacturers that produce Android devices. The popularity of the Android operating system is due to the freedom of customization it offers. Unlike iOS, everything on an Android device (connected to the software) can be easily modified to suit users’ tastes.
There are many things users can do after rooting their phone, such as custom ROMs, kernels and edits. Most custom ROMs are full of features. They provide tons of customization options compared to standard ROMs. Some of the custom ROMs are optimized for battery and performance. Therefore, users are always looking for good custom ROMs for their Android smartphones.
Updatedmob.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
• Your device bootable charger should be unlocked, the device is rooted and a custom reset is installed.
• Your device has more than 70% of the battery.
• You have to back up your important data.
Now proceed with the installation of Lineage OS OS 15.1 ROM on Lenovo P2.
Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Installation steps for Lineage OS 15.1 ROM On Lenovo P2
| Android 8.1 Oreo Update
• It is important to know that your device is rooted and the latest TWRP recovery is installed.
• First and foremost, download all the necessary files from the aforementioned links..
• Now transfer all the downloaded files to the internal memory of your device. Now restart the TWRP recovery by keeping the Armor and Volume buttons together for a few seconds.
• Make a backup by selecting the option from the Start screen, then your data and the cache in the restore menu.
• Now select Install, then locate the downloaded ROM file and select it. Then, flash the Gapps file, then Magisk (optional).
• Once the flickering process is complete, reboot the phone and it will start on the first Android
If you have any questions about this article, do not hesitate to comment below.