205 total views, 1 views today
Xiaomi Mi A1 is the first success of this company which has an outstanding 1080p display with a 5.5 inch screen. It has a dual 12 MP back camera and a 5 MP front camera. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 CPU and a 4 GB RAM whereas the internal storage is 64 GB and it has expandable storage slot which entertains up to 128 GB memory card. Its battery timing in 3080 mAh. The Mi A1 came out running on Anroid 7.1.2 Nougat. The phone will be further updated to ANroid 8.0 Oreo in future.
This handset has the custom recovery support due to which the possibilities to reveal the true power of the Anroid handset is limitless. This will allow the owners to play with the part of the phone which was apparently locked by Xiaomi. It also includes the ability to backup the entire phone as well as the individual and separate partitions. It is safe and simple to flash ZIP and IMG files with the install option in TWRP. Luckily rooting the phone is also brilliantly simple.
We are now going to provide you with information of installing TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A1 as well as the steps to further root the Mi A1.
Installation of TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A1
· These guidelines are applicable for Xiaomi Mi A1 not for any other phone.
· Backup the contact lists and necessary messages.
· Backup the media content.
· Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking on your Mi A1.
· Unlock the bootloader of your Xiaomi Mi A1.
· Always use original data cable to establish a connection between your phone and your computer.
Updatedmob.com will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your phone during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your risk.
Download required to install TWRP on Mi A1
- Download and install Xiaomi Mi A1 USB Drivers.
- Download the TWRP Recovery 3.1.1-0.img file for Mi A1.
- Download and install Minimal ADB and USB Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Download dm-verity.zip file.
- Download Magisk.zip file.
Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A1
- Make sure that you have downloaded all files and made the necessary installations.
- Rename the downloaded TWRP Recovery.img file to recovery.img only.
- Now copy the recovery.img file to the Minimal ADB and Fastboot directory located in C:\Program Files x86\Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- From the desktop, launch the Minimal ADB and Fastboot.exe to open the command window now.
- It’s time to connect your phone to your computer now.
- Now in the command window, enter the following commands one by one.
- adb devices
- adb reboot bootloader
- fastboot devices
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- fastboot reboot recovery
- Now your phone will boot into the recovery mode.
- Swipe the screen to allow modifications now.
- In TWRP, tap Wipe > Format Data.
- Now connect your phone to your computer now while being in TWRP.
- Copy the dm-verity and the zip files.
- From the TWRP’s main menu, tap Install > Locate and flash dm-verity.zip
- Similarly, flash thezip file.
- Now tap Reboot > System.
- Your Mi A1 will reboot now and you will have your phone rooted. You can install Magisk Manager from the Play Store to manage root access on your phone now. That’s all.
For further assistance view this Video