100 total views, 2 views today
Good news for all Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (on7xelte) owners. Now you can upgrade to Resurrection Remix for Galaxy J7 Prime. This means you’ll get a taste of the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat before the official release of Stock Nougat for Galaxy J7 Prime. To install Resurrection Remix or any custom ROM, you must first install TWRP Recovery on the Galaxy J7 Prime.
Now we have a new custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat called Resurrection Remix for Galaxy J7 Prime. Follow the guide below on how to install a custom Resurrection Remix for Galaxy J7 Prime ROM. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, try this ROM which contains all the features ordered in the Lineage panel, CM, AOKP, etc. in a packaged ROM called Resurrection Remix.
About specifications, the Galaxy J7 Prime has a 5.5-inch screen with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by the Exynos 7870 Octa processor with 3 GB of RAM. The phone has an internal memory of 16/32 GB and supports microSD cards, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The Galaxy J7 Prime camera comes with a 13 MP rear camera and an 8 MP front camera. It is compatible with a 3300 mAh non-removable li-ion battery.
The ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with many custom features of Install Resurrection Remix for Galaxy J7 Prime.
Remember that this is a stable version of the unofficial remix for Galaxy J7 Prime. If you want to try Resurrection Remix, go to the below guide or the procedure to install an unofficial resurrection installation Remix for Galaxy J7 Prime.
With the new Resurrection Remix, you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat features, as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM and other custom ROM functions. The ROM is stable enough to be used with a daily controller. Download now the remix of Android 7.1.2 Nougat Resurrection 5.8.5 for Galaxy J7 Prime. A custom reset such as TWRP is required to install an unofficial resurrection installation remix for Galaxy J7 Prime.
updatedmob.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- It will work on the Galaxy J7 Prime device, do not try it on any other device
- Your battery must be charged up to 80% or 70%
- Download the latest Samsung USB drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you have already installed it in your phone. Be sure to back up your phone before performing this step using TWRP or CWM or any custom restore.
- Make sure you have followed the steps. Do not jump and read! – We are not responsible for any damage caused to the phone.
- You can also back up all applications using Titanium Backup or make backup copies without root
- You must install TWRP or any custom restore on your phone.
- Download all Zip files below and place it in the root of your phone.
Steps of Installing Resurrection Remix For Galaxy J7 Prime:
- First, you need to unlock Bootloader on Galaxy J7 Prime
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this complete guide. Watch the full video on installing TWRP on any Android phone.
- Download ROM Resurrection ROM Remix below on your smartphone.
- At this point, start the TWRP restore, here is the method to start in Restore.
Before proceeding with the custom recovery startup process, we will share three methods to get started in CWM or TWRP. Regardless of the method you tried, the three methods will help you start a personalized recovery. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s do it.
1st method :
In this method, you must first disable (turn off) your phone. Then, once it is checked to be off, press and hold the “Power” and “Volume down” buttons simultaneously for a few seconds (if this does not work, try using “Power up and Volume up”) with this combination.
Now, release the button after a few seconds and you will see the options in which you can select “Restore”, now the phone will start in the custom restore you have installed.
2nd method :
The simplest method, but requires ROOT access to start in TWRP. If there is no root, you can follow the first method or the third method.
With this method, you can simply download the free application called “Quick Start” from the Google Play Store. Now, open the installed application, give permission to the administrator and select the Restart in Restore option, which will allow you to restart and start directly in the custom recovery. That’s all!
3rd method :
Here is a somewhat complicated method that requires a PC / laptop. Therefore, before proceeding, make sure that the USB cable is working properly and connect the phone to a PC / laptop with the USB cable. Now enable USB debugging, to do.
- First, enable the Developer option to enable the Developer option, go to your configuration -> About -> Software Info -> Other -> Now press the compile number between 7 and 8 times until you see a message of ” Developer enabled option. “
- Return to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging
Once activated, now install ADB and Fastboot on your Windows PC or Mac. Now, type the following command to restart the phone in the boot loader.
adb restart recovery
Press Enter and the phone will reboot for custom restoration.
That’s all! I hope you have installed the Resurrection Remix operating system on your Smartphone.