30 total views, 1 views today
There’s a great news for Motorola Moto E4 users, now you can download and install Lineage OS 16 on Motorola Moto E4. Lineage OS 16 is the new project of Lineage OS team, Lineage OS 16 is based on Android Pie. Lineage OS 16 includes all the new features of Android Pie 9.0. So, when you install Lineage OS 16 on Motorola Moto E4; Android Pie will be installed on your Motorola Moto E4. If you want to install Android Pie or Lineage OS 16 on Motorola Moto E4, you need to follow this guide.
Lineage OS 16 is a custom ROM. A custom ROM is a custom operating system that gives you much more freedom to use your device. With a custom ROM, you can install the latest updates directly on your smartphone, even if it has not been designed for your device. If you have not received an OTA update for your device, and you want to install the latest version of Android on your device, custom ROMs can help you in this case.
By following few simple steps, you can easily install Lineage OS 16 on Motorola Moto E4. You must follow this guide to correctly install Lineage OS 16 on Motorola Moto E4. This guide has been prepared step by step, so you can follow it easily and without any difficulty. In addition, we have added links for direct download of the files that you should follow in this guide.
About Lineage OS 16
Android Pie was launched a few weeks ago and only some devices have the official update of Android Pie. Most devices that receive Android Pie update are Google products. There are no official announcements for updating Android Pie for Motorola Moto E4. Therefore, you can install Android Pie unofficially on Motorola Moto E4 by installing a custom ROM. The best custom ROM available for Motorola Moto E4 is Lineage OS 16. It is stable and safe for Motorola Moto E4. Lineage OS 16 is a well-optimized custom ROM. It provides the amazing features. This is the most reliable custom ROM after the Cynogen project. It is built by professional developers and has been tested on various device before releasing in the market. So if you want Android Pie in Motorola Moto E4, install LineageOS 16 in your Motorola Moto E4.
updatedmob.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device while following this guide. Follow this guide at your own risk.
1. TWRP must be installed on your device.
2. The device boot loader must be unlocked .
3. The battery must be above 70%.
4. This guide is for Motorola Moto E4 only. Do not follow it for another device.
5. First, download the required files from the download section, then continue.
Installing Lineage OS 16 on Motorola Moto E4
There are several ways to install a custom ROM, but we’ll tell you the easiest way to install it through TWRP recovery.
Steps to install Lineage OS 16 on Motorola Moto E4
1. First, follow the precaution section and then continue.
2. Download the necessary ROM files now and save them in the memory of your device.
3. Now start the device in TWRP mode.
4. Once the TWRP mode has started, select Wipe and press Advanced Advanced, then select System, Data, Dalvik/ART Cache, Cache. Remember, not to format the memory in which you saved the Lineage OS 16 zip file.
6. Now simply swipe to format the selected items.
7. Now select Install, then look for the Lineage OS 16 zip file that you already saved and swipe it for installation.
8. Wait for the installation process to complete.
9. Now follow the same procedure to install Lineage OS 16 GApps on your device.
10. Finished !!
That’s all to know how to install Lineage OS 16 on Motorola Moto E4. If you have any questions or problems with the installation process of Lineage OS 16 on Motorola Moto E4, leave your comments and suggestions in the comment section below. Keep visiting our website to get the latest Android updates for your device.