361 total views, 2 views today
If your device is already old and you do not receive an official update from the manufacturer or if you want to get the latest version of Android. In this article, we will explain how to install DotOS 2.4 on Samsung Note 3 – Android 8.1 Oreo.
Android is open source can be modified by developers all over the world, these developers develop DotOS 2.4 Custom ROM to replace the pre-installed version of Android on your Samsung Note 3.
The custom ROM is only a modified version of the ROM that was developed by professional developers in the Android field, the ROM completely changes the system Samsung Note 3 with the addition of more features like improved battery, better performance, Add Additional Features and Tweaks System , remove Bloatware, faster smartphones and updates of the latest versions of Android on your Samsung Note 3.
Note 3 was launched in September 2013 by Samsung. The phone is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core 2.3GHz 800, and comes with 3GB RAM and 16/32/64GB ROM from 400GB with a microSD, Samsung Note 3 with 13 MP and 2 MP main camera in the front and a removable 3200 mAh Li-Ion battery. The phone came out of the box with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and its subsequent update to Android 5.0 Lollipop. If you’re a fan of custom ROM, you can try out DotOS 2.4 ROM in Galaxy Note 3. You can simply follow this guide to install DotOS 2.4 in Galaxy Note 3 (all variants).
updatedmob.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- Compatible: Galaxy Note 3 (all variants)
- Your phone should be charged up to 60% or 70%.
- Download Samsung USB drivers.
- Make a full backup before starting the flash on your phone
- Download all Zip files below and place it in the root of your phone.
- Download DotOS 2.4 ROM for Samsung Note 3: HLTE
- Download DotOS 2.4 ROM for Samsung Note 3: HLTECHN
- Download DotOS 2.4 ROM for Samsung Note 3: HLTETMO
- Download GApps for Samsung Note 3: Download Android Oreo 8.1 Gapps
Steps to Install DotOS 2.4 on Galaxy Note 3:
1- Copy the ZIP files DotOS 2.4 ROM and GApps for Samsung Note 3 to your phone.
2- Restart the Samsung Note 3 in custom recovery mode
- Turn off your Samsung phone.
- Press and hold: volume + main button + power button for a few seconds.
- When the Samsung logo appears on the screen, release the button.
3- Click on Delete and scroll down and choose Advanced Sweep and scroll to confirm Clear.
4- Click on Install and scroll down and choose DOTOS 2.4 ROM ZIP and scroll to confirm the flash.
5- Click on Install and scroll down and choose the GApps package and scroll to confirm the flash.
6- Once the installation is complete, click “Restart System” to restart the phone.
That’s all! you have successfully installed DotOS 2.4 on Samsung Note 3 – Android 8.1 Oreo.
Don’t forget to leave your comment below. Thank you!