108 total views, 2 views today
The Galaxy S4 LTE (model: GT-i9505, codename: jfltexx) was updated for the last time on Android Lollipop, officially. Almost all Android phone manufacturers offer 2 years of official update and the Galaxy S4 LTE is not an exception. Today, we will show you how to install Android Oreo 8.1 on Galaxy S4 LTE.
updatedmob.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
• Recovery link TWRP for Galaxy S4 LTE (jfltexx)
• LineageOS 15.1 ROM for Galaxy S4 LTE https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=257798&sort_by=date&sort_dir=DESC
• Oreo 8.1 GApps for Galaxy S4 LTE
1. Your phone should have at least 60% battery.
2. Space available on the phone should be at least 2.0 GB.
3. Install TWRP on your Samsung Galaxy Note.
Steps to Install Android 8.1 Oreo for Galaxy S4 LTE:
1. Download TWRP recovery for Galaxy S4 LTE from the above mentioned link.
2. Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S4 LTE using the Windows ODIN application.
3. Enter the TWRP recovery mode and the Wipe data partition, the cache partition, the system partition and the Dalvik cache itself.
4. Do not clean the internal memory here. If you do, you will lose all data on your phone.
– For security, make a backup of all data on your Android phone before deleting anything.
5. So, download LineageOS 15.1 for Galaxy S4 LTE from afore mentioned link and copy the Oreo ROM file to your phone using TWTP or MTP TWRP mode.
6. Install the Oreo ROM using TWRP recovery.
7. Download Android Oreo 8.1 GApps, copy it to your phone and install Oreo GApps using TWRP.
– Well, this step is optional, but if you do not, you cannot install any applications in your Oreo ROM.
– The GApps package provides basic Google Play services, a Play Store app, and other Google applications.
8. Restart your phone and enjoy Android Oreo on the Galaxy S4 LTE.
9. If you want to perform the ROOT in the Oreo ROM, you can restart the phone in TWRP recovery mode and install SuperSU to enable ROOT.
– This step is not necessary to run Android Oreo without problems, but if you want ROOT in the Oreo ROM, you have to follow this step.
That’s all, I hope you would enjoy the sizzling features of LineageOS 15.1 in your Galaxy S4 LTE.