202 total views, 1 views today
Samsung Galaxy A7 emerge into the market with Released Android Lollipop almost in December 2015 having a fancy camera. This ROM has a Marshmallow update after completion of one year. Now in 2017, the users have started to get the new and probably the last update for it that is the Nougat update.
If you have Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 (SM-A710F) model SM-A710F you can flash the stock Nougat firmware right away. Other models are also getting the latest Android 7.0 as well. This tutorial is specifically for Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710F.
Key Functions of this Update
- Revised User Interface while having quick Setting option and notification panel.
- Good Running Applications in Background.
- Performance of Software improved.
- New features of power saving improved the battery life.
- Screen customization in the good interface.
Updatedmob.com will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy A7 during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your risk.
File to Download Nougat Firmware
Instruction to Follow
- First of all, download Odin3_v3.12.5 and unzip the downloaded file on your PC desktop.
- Then download and install Samsung USB Drivers on PC.
- Next step is to go to Settings> Developer options and enable USB debugging.
- After this don’t forget to backup installed apps, pictures, videos, call-log, messages, or any data stored on your phone’s internal storage as a precaution.
- Just extract the firmware zip file to get a file with .tar.md5 extension.
- Now its time to turn off your Galaxy A7 and boot it into the Download mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power keys at the same time for 2-3 seconds. Release the keys as soon as you see a blue screen with exclamation sign and press the Volume Up key.
- When your Galaxy A7 boots into the Download mode, open the Odin folder double-click the .exe file to launch it.
- Then connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable that came with your phone.
- When your device is detected by Odin, the ID:COM port will be highlighted (see below).
- Now click the AP button and add the firmware file to it. It might take some time for it to be added in Odin as the firmware file is huge in size.
- After all, files are added, make sure your Odin’s screen looks like as shown below.
- Finally, click the Start button to initiate the installation and wait until the installation completes.
- When the firmware is installed, you will get a “PASS!” message in Odin and your phone will reboot automatically.
- You can now disconnect the USB cable. Since the first boot takes about up to 20 minutes, give it some time to prepare itself.
- Enjoy the new update installed on your Samsung Galaxy A7 2016.