119 total views, 1 views today
OnePlus has launched it’s Official Android 8.0 Oreo update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T with new advanced features and different settings. OnePlus is rolling out the Oreo update to those who are in the (OnePlus 3/3T) Open Beta Program which brings early features to both in order to update the users. It is so challenging to install this new program in order to get new features and advanced setup but it has few bugs. Do not think about few bugs cause it’s a minor issue. The following changes are made in Official Android 8.0 Custom ROM.
- Updated to Official Android Oreo 8.0
- Launcher Notification dots added
- Uploading photos directly to shot on OnePlus through wallpapers
- OnePlus account login added for access to Shot
- Picture in Picture mode
- Auto-fill option
- Smart text selection
- New Quick Settings design
- September security patch
However, you might not be happy to hear that there are few issues with this ROM which are as below
- Slower fingerprint scanner.
- Performance of 3rd party application will continue to be optimized
- Shortcut to Google Photos is not present
- Minor issues with NFC and Bluetooth
In the OnePlus 3/3T Open Beta program the Oreo update is available for both devices but if you haven’t enrolled in the program already then a step by step guide is provided below.
Instructions to follow before Installing
- You must have own personal computer to install custom ROM.
- You need ADB and Fastboot mode.
- You must have OnePlus USB Drivers.
- USB Debugging must be enabled on your OnePlus device.
- Before installing custom ROM you must have at least 40% to 50 % battery.
Required Files for Installation
Updatedmob.com will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your risk.
Install Official Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus 3/3T
- First of all just download the required software pertaining to your device and rename it as Oreo.zip. If you remain the name in the original format it will not be easy for you to type on your mobile which is OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_035_all_1710131629_83503ca929ca4b82.zip.
- Then after turn the ROM file to your ADB installation folder.
- Get ready to boot your OnePlus 3/3T into recovery mode. This can be done by shutting it down first, then restart by holding the Volume Down + Power button.
- After this, you will enter into the recovery of your mobile, then select Install from USB and tap OK to confirm. On the next screen, you’ll see the message “You are in sideload mode being” displayed.
- Connect your mobile to the PC via a USB cable.
- Get launch the ADB command interface and enter the following command to flash the ROM.
adb sideload <filename>
7. For instance, if you renamed the file to Oreo.zip, enter:
adb sideload oreo.zip
This is the simple process to install Official Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. Once your Official Android 8.0 Oreo ROM will finish and it will reboot your mobile automatically. This the end of the installation. Enjoy it with friends.