441 total views, 2 views today
Samsung Galaxy S4 is introduced in April 2013 with a 1.6GHz octa-core processor and 2GB of RAM. Samsung Galaxy S4 has updated with Android 4.2 and the outstanding phone has a 3-megapixel camera on the rear and 2-megapixel front for selfies. It measures 136.60 x 69.80 x 7.90 and weighs 130.00 grams. It accepts a Micro-SIM and having multiple options such like Infrared, 3G and 4G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, Compass/ Magnetometer, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, and Barometer etc. It has a removable battery of 2600mAh.
Pursuance of the risk involved in installing Custom ROM / Official Update, our website (www.updatedmob.com) will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Remember that this method is only for Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505. Never try this on any other mobile or else it’ll get bricked.
- Your phone must be rooted.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 the PC.
- Battery charging must be up to 60% so that it doesn’t stop during the installation process.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Galaxy A5 A520F by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- Backup your important contacts, call logs, text messages and also backup your media content.
- This is a very important step since the ROM requires you to wipe your phone completely.
- Install the CWM or TWRP custom recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505.
Files to Download
Procedure to Update Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505
- First of all, just download the Download Android 8.1 Oreo Lineage OS 15.1 Custom ROM and Google Apps (Download Android 8.1 Oreo Gapps (ARM64)the from above links on the desktop of your PC.
- Then connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 to the PC using its USB data cable.
- Then, transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of SD card on your phone.
- Repeat the same steps to flash Google Apps package.
- Once the installation process complete, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
- You can install Lineage OS 15.1 on Galaxy S4 Custom ROM based on Android 8.1 Oreo by this method easily. Easy and Safe.