48 total views, 4 views today
Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy E5 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Here we are with good news for Galaxy E5 users, because the Galaxy E5 has started receiving an Android Oreo update via the Lineage OS 14.1 custom ROM. Install Lineage Os 14.1 on the Galaxy E5. The Galaxy E5 smartphone was launched in January 2015. The Galaxy E5 features a 5.00-inch touch screen with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels and a PPI of 294 pixels per inch. Galaxy E5 works with Android 4.4 and works on a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor. Galaxy E5 has 16 GB of internal memory that can expand up to 64 GB and has 1.5 GB of RAM. The Galaxy E5 works with a non-removable battery of 2400 mAh. The Galaxy E5 has an 8MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera for selfies. Install Lineage Os 14.1 on the Galaxy E5 to unlock more amazing features.
Android is the most used and most popular mobile operating system in the world. There are more than thousands and thousands of manufacturers that produce Android devices. The popularity of the Android operating system is due to the freedom of customization it offers. Unlike iOS, everything on an Android device (connected to the software) can be easily modified to suit users’ tastes. Android users can easily route their device and install TWRP or any other recovery. The rooting process on Android is easier than on iOS. Once custom recovery is installed, users can flash custom ROMs that are Android operating systems developed by a developer or group of Android developers. There are many things users can do after rooting their device.
Most custom ROMs are full of features. They provide tons of customization options compared to standard ROMs. Some of the custom ROMs are optimized for battery and performance. Therefore, users are always looking for good custom ROMs for their Android smartphones.
Updatedmob.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
• Make sure that the device bootable charger is unlocked and that the device is rooted and that a custom reset is installed.
• Make sure your device has more than 50% of the battery.
• Make sure you have backed up your important data.
Now proceed with the installation of Lineage Os 14.1 on the Galaxy E5.
Download LineageOS 14.1
• Download Gapps
• Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Installation steps for Lineage Os 14.1 on Galaxy E5 | Android 7.1.2 Nougat
• Make sure the device is rooted and the latest TWRP recovery is installed.
• First, download the files from the link above.
• Transfer the downloaded files to the internal memory of your device now.
• Now restart the TWRP recovery by keeping the Armor and Volume buttons together for a few seconds.
• Make a backup by selecting the option from the Start screen, then your data and the cache in the restore menu.
• Now select Install, then locate the downloaded ROM file and select it. Then, flash the Gapps file, then Magisk (optional).
• Once the flickering process is complete, restart your phone and start in the latest version of Android
If you have any questions about this article, do not hesitate to comment below.