115 total views, 1 views today
Dirty Unicorn ROM is totally based on Android 8.1.2 Oreo. It is officially launched in 2012. It is active in totally Nine (9) different devices. The latest version of this operating system is 12.0. It is one of those customs ROM that is ever evolved in Android OS. It keeps suitable gap with the Google. It provides the features that officially build. And these are signed with private keys.
It is the open source development device. And the production and development status is active yet for the Dirty Unicorn Community. If the user reports bug or feedback then they communicate with develops with JIRA to eradicate this matter for significance delivery. It supports many devices such as Samsung Galaxy S-7, Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, Google Pixel 2, Xiaomi Redmi 3S, OnePlus 5T and 3/3T, Nexus 5 and 6P, And Moto G5 Plus etc. Here, we share the official download link for Android Smartphone.
Pursuance of the risk involved in installing Custom ROM / Official Update, our website (www.updatedmob.com) will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Smartphone(Samsung/LG/Pixel/Moto/Nexus/One-Plus etc.) during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Check the operating system specification before updating. It will work only supported devices only.
- Remember! this method is only for those SmartPhone that have Dirty Unicorn ROM operating system. So, Don’t try this to any other phone.
- Ensure the Smartphone charging which must be up to 70 to 80%.
- Unlock the boot-loader before updating from Smart Phone.
- Don’t install any system more than one time. Your ROM will be lost When you installing again this system in Smartphone.
- Install TWRP or custom recovery on your smart-phone to save the data and system security. Remember that Keep backup all the data such as call logs, messages, contacts, and other online contacts and points( e.g. WhatsApp data, etc) before proceedings.
Download Link Of DIRTY UNICORN Oreo ROM
Steps of Install Operating System of DIRTY UNICORN Oreo ROM
1: Download the file of Operating System DIRTY UNICORN Oreo ROM DIRTY UNICORN Download.
2: Transfer the file to the internal storage in your respective device. Put this file into the root file.
3: : Press and hold the buttons “ Volume Down+ Power Button” to boot your device into recovery mode.
4: Establish the Nan droid backup of your device which is much necessary.
5: Reset all from going to Wipe> Advanced Wipe and select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System, and data. Swipe to confirm and factory reset.
6: Now open that folder in which you were putting the zip file of Rom. And lock the zip file. Swipe to flash the ROM file for proceedings.
7: When the process completes then Flash the Google App.
8: Again Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache.
9: Finally, reboot the Smart-Phone Device to complete the process.
It’s an easy method to install Dirty Unicorn(DU) on respective smartphone device. You can easily install these ROM to stay safe and active on respective smartphone Phone.