73 total views, 2 views today
Finally, here is a big update. Now you can download and install Lineage OS 16 on Galaxy Note 3 (all variants). The high XDA member, jprimero15, has started working on the next version of the Lineage operating system based on the Android operating system called Bloodline Pio 16. But beware, we are not responsible if break the device or if you are doing something wrong. This update may not be a stable update and we will not even indicate when the official version will be published. So, be patient, if you want to try, make a complete backup of the data on your device or create a Nandroid backup with Recovery TWRP.
Samsung launched the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in September 2013. The phone came out of the box with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and subsequently upgraded to Android 5.0 Lollipop. In terms of specifications, Galaxy Note 3 has a 5.7-inch screen with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor along with 3 GB of RAM with an internal memory of 16/32/64 GB. The Galaxy Note 3 camera is equipped with a 13MP and 2 MP front camera. It is supported by a removable 3200 mAh Lithium-ion battery.
Follow this guide and download TWRP recovery, drivers and other things to get started.
updatedmob.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- Compatible with: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (all variants)
- Your phone must be charged up to 80% or 70%.
- Download and install the latest Samsung USB drivers in your phone.
Download the ADB and Fastboot drivers
Download the ADB SDK tools
Lineage OS 16 zip file: Download (hlte)
Lineage OS 16 zip file: Download (hltechn)
Lineage OS 16 zip file: Download (hltetmo)
Lineage OS 16 zip file: Download (hltekor)
Download the latest Gapps file:
Android 9.0 Pie Gapps Package
Steps to Install Lineage OS 16 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 based 9.0 Pie [All Variant]:
- First, you need to enable the developer option and enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the boot loader, go to Settings -> USB debugging -> Enable the OEM unlock option.
- Once unlocked, you need to install the latest TWRP recovery in Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Now the guide will be easy, start the TWRP recovery
- You must decrypt and re-encrypt the data partition in Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Now you can perform a full ROM backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Now it is necessary to delete the system data in the TWRP recovery
- Tap the Install option and browse for the downloaded zip file of Lineage OS 16 from the above mentioned links.
- Drag to confirm the flashing.
- Now you have to install the Android 9.0 Pie Gapps Android file from above mentione link. (TWRP -> Install -> Select zip with Gapps and scan to flash)
- Now you can restart to enjoy Lineage OS 16 in Galaxy Note 3 (all variants).
- If you want to root, you can try the SuperSU root or you can try the Magisk root.
That’s all! I hope you have Lineage OS 16 for Galaxy Note 3. Don’t forget to leave a comment below. Thank you!