379 total views, 4 views today
Samsung launched the Samsung Galaxy S5 in February 2014. The phone is out of the box with Android 4.4.2 Kitkat and then it was upgraded to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. In this guide, we will help you install the latest Lineage 15.1 operating system for Samsung Galaxy S5 (all variants).
Android 8.1 Oreo officially released by Google for compatible devices with Pixel and Nexus. Now you can enjoy Android 8.1 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S5 in an unofficial way. The ROM brings all the features of Android 8.1 that include images in image mode, the new O Emoji Android style, the new notification interface, the parameters to check the changes, the Doze advanced mode, the autocomplete passwords and so This allows you to easily root and personalize your phone. You will receive regular updates every night and every week, once the official compilation is in charge of the tree lineage.
updatedmob.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
It will work on Samsung Galaxy S5 (do not try on other devices):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or if you have already installed it in your phone. So be sure to make a backup of your phone using TWRP before doing this using TWRP or CWM or any custom recovery.
- You can also save all applications using Titanium Backup or you can save without root
- You must install TWRP or any customized restoration on your phone.
- Download your phone’s compatible Zip files below and place it in the root of your phone.
Lineage OS 15.1 ROM (klte)
Lineage OS 15.1 ROM (kltechn)
Lineage OS 15.1 ROM (kltechnduo)
Lineage OS 15.1 ROM (klteduos)
Lineage OS 15.1 ROM (kltedv)
Lineage OS 15.1 ROM (kltekor)
Lineage OS 15.1 ROM (kltesprsports)
Lineage OS 15.1 ROM (kltekdi)
Steps to install OS 15.1 Lineage for Samsung Galaxy S5 (all variants):
- First pf all, download your phone’s compatible Lineage OS 15.ROM & GApps Zip file on your smartphone by clicking on the particular aforementioned links, and transfer the files to the device’s internal storage.
- Now boot your device into T WRP Recovery.
- In TWRP Recovery, go to ‘Wipe’ -‘Advanced Wipe’ and select the following check boxes.
✓ Dalvik/ART Cache
- Swipe the ‘Swipe to confirm Wipe’ button on the screen.
- Go back to the main screen and tap on the ‘Install’ button, navigate to the internal storage and select the ROM Zip.
- Once selected, tap on the ‘Add more Zips’ option and select the GApps Zip this time.
- You have just added the files to the flashing queue, swipe the button to flash ROM and GApps zip file on your Samsung Galaxy S5 device.
- After flashing completed, tap on Wipe cache and Dalvik, then swipe the button to wipe.
- Once the Wipe cache process is completed, hit reboot system button. That’s it now, you have successfully installed the LineageOS 15.1 on your Samsung Galaxy S5 device.
That is all! I hope you have installed Lineage OS 15.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5. I will be happy to see your comments below.