591 total views, 1 views today
The Nokia X2 is an entry-level smartphone which was announced and released by Microsoft Mobile on 24 June 2014 with a 4.30-inch touchscreen show with a resolution of 480 pixels by 800 pixels at a PPI of 217 pixels. The Nokia X2 is controlled by Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 processor and it accompanies 1GB of RAM. This packs 4GB of internal storage that can be extended via SD card upto 32 GB. To the extent the cameras are concerned, the Huawei P8 lite packs a 5-megapixel essential camera on the back and an 4-pixel front shooter for selfies.The Huawei P8 lite runs Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and is fueled by a 1800mAh non-removable battery. It quantifies 121.7 x 68.3 x 11.1 (tallness x width x thickness) and weighs 150.00 grams.
This stylish phone also gives you an advantage of Installing the Custom ROM Lineage OS 14.1 on Nokia X2 which is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. If you want to try this ROM, then please download the recommended files and follow the steps stated below. By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Lineage OS 14.1 on Nokia X2 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat).
Pursuance of the risk involved in installing Custom ROM / Official Update, our website (www.updatedmob.com) will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Smartphone during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Kindly consider that this method is only for Nokia X2. Do not try this on any other type of Android or any kind of device as it may ruin your device.
- You should Backup your system partition
- Your battery must be charged to 60-80 % so that the installation doesn’t get interrupted
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Make sure your phone must be rooted
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM on the off chance that you as of now introduced on your cell phone. So try to Backup your phone before doing this progression utilizing TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Unblock bootloader on Nokia X2
- Now Install Twrp recovery files by following steps in the given video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3vcMRydaNM
- Download the given files
- Now boot into twrp recovery.to do this follow the below steps.
To boot into twrp recovery, first of all you need to Power off your phone. Then once it is power off, now hold the ‘Power’ button and the ‘Volume down’ button for a few seconds collectively (if this does not work out, try with “Power and Volume Up”)
Now release the button after few second and you should observe options where you can select “Recovery”, now your phone will boot into custom recovery which you installed.
Files to download