97 total views, 2 views today
Sony Xperia Z is dashing phone having 5 inch HD screen, internal 16 GB storage and 2 GB RAM. Features of this phone are updated and advanced but some features are under review. A good news for this phone as Lineage OS15 is now available on this website. You can download and update your phone step by step here. The credit goes to Mr Mardon of https://www.lineageosroms.org but its broken links are fixed by Mr Dope later on. Now it is fully functional. Get your new update in few steps. Remember!!! This latest version can be downloaded only on root access phone of Xperia Z as with the ROOT access a user can modify the system settings. This is why the companies disabled by default not allowing the user to update.
- Remember that this method is only for Sony Xperia Z.Never try this on any other mobile or else it’ll get bricked.
- Your phone must be rooted.
- Battery charging must be up to 60% so that it doesn’t stop during the installation process.
- Backup your important contacts, call logs, text messages and also backup your media content.
- This is a very important step since the ROM requires you to wipe your phone completely.
- Install the CWM or TWRP custom recovery on your Sony Xperia Z
Updatedmob.com will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Xperia Z during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your risk.
File to Download
- Required Downloads for this Lineage OS 15 for Xperia Z
- Installing the Lineage OS 15 for Xperia Z
- Installing Lineage OS 15 for Xperia Z for the first time
- Upgrading the Lineage OS 15 for Xperia Z
- Rooting the Lineage OS 15 ROM on Xperia Z
- TWRP recovery for Xperia Z
- LineageOS 15 Download link by MrDope
- LineageOS 15 Download link by Mardon
- GApps download for LineageOS 15 Oreo ROM
- Download the Lineage OS 15 for Xperia Z Oreo ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Now its time to flash this ROM ZIP file that you copied.
- After this, flash the LineageOS 15 GApps
- After the installation process, your phone will start booting automatically and it might take up to 20 minutes if this is your first boot, so give your phone some time to prepare itself.
- Now enjoy new update and surprise your friends with the new version!