430 total views, 1 views today
LeEco Le Max 2 was launched in 2016. The short-code name of this device is X2. The feature of this device is interesting such as screen display 5.7 inches, screen resolution 1440*2560 pixel, 4/6GB of RAM, And the internal memory of this device is 31/64/128 GB. And the camera of this device is 21MP back and 8MP front which is good for shooting or covering the reality. It is backed with the sheet of non-removable Li-ion and 3100mAh battery with fast charging. You can use fingerprint sensor which is available in the back of this device.
Dirty Unicorn(DU) is the best Custom Rom which is built from AOSP. It provides many features such as Fling, Pulse, Smart Bar, Quick Setting tweaks, Gesture Supports, and Status bar Customization. Dirty Unicorn Rom on LeEco Le Max 2 is based upon Android 8.1 Oreo. It is the suitable ROM due to its stability. So, it can be used as daily driver.
Pursuance to the risk involved in installing Custom ROM / Official Update, our website (www.updatedmob.com) will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your LeEco Le Max 2 during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Dirty Unicorn is the operating system that provides the support and fulfills the device — LeEco Le Max 2 specification for updating and recovering.
Remember! this method is only for LeEco Le Max 2 SmartPhone. So, Don’t try this to any other phone.
- Ensure the Smartphone charging which must be up to 70 to 80%. The process should never stop during proceedings.
- Unlock the boot-loader before updating from Smart Phone. Your phone should be rooted.
- Don’t install any operationg system more than one time. Your ROM will be lost When you installing again this system in Smartphone.
- Install TWRP or custom recovery on your device — LeEco Le Max 2 to save the data and system security.
Remember that Keep backup all the data such as call logs, messages, contacts, and other online contacts and points( e.g. WhatsApp data, etc) before proceedings.
Files Download Links
How to Install on LeEco Le Max 2
2: Connect your device LeEco Le Max 2 to the PC by using data cable.
3: Transfer these files ( DU ROM + GApp) to the internal storage( phone or SD card) of the LeEco Le Max 2 device. Put these files in the root folder.
4: Unlock boot-loader on LeEco Le Max 2(X2). It’s a step to eradicate virus attack.
5: Install TWRP recovery for LeEco Le Max 2.
6: Download DU12 file for LeEco Le Max 2.
7: Now, boot into TWRP recovery.
8: You should wipe system data on TWRP recovery before installing.
9: One the installation process complete, Reboot your device to finalize the proceedings.
It’s an easy method to install Dirty Unicorn(DU) on LeEco Le Max 2. You can easily install these ROM to stay safe and active on LeEco Le Max 2 Phone.