190 total views, 1 views today
Lenovo P2 was introduced in September 2016 with a 6.00-inch touchscreen show with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels. The Lenovo P2 is controlled by Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and it accompanies 4GB of RAM. This packs 64GB of internal storage that can be extended upto 256 GB. To the extent the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo p2 packs a 13-megapixel essential camera on the back and an 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.The Lenovo P2 runs Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) and is fueled by a 5100mAh non-removable battery. It quantifies 153 x 76 x 8.3 (tallness x width x thickness) and weighs 177.00 grams.
This classy mobile also has the capacity to install miui 9.www.updatedmob.com is here with the procedure of updating of this Lenovo P2.You just have to follow this article to get MIUI 9 installed on your Lenovo P2.
Pursuance to the risk involved in installing Custom ROM / Official Update, our website (www.updatedmob.com) will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Lenovo P2 during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Kindly consider that this method is only for Lenovo P2. Do not try this on any other type of Android or any kind of device as it may ruin your device.
- Your battery must be charged to 60-80 % so that the installation doesn’t get interrupted
- Backup your apps through the titanium backup app
- You may lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM on the off chance that you as of now introduced on your cell phone. So try to Backup your phone before doing this progression utilizing TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Unblock bootloader
- Install TWRP recovery by following the video
- Download the files from the link below
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery using the below procedure
- Turn off your phone
- hold simultaneously the ‘Power’ button and the ‘Volume down’ button for a few seconds (if this does not work out, try with “Power and Volume Up”
Files to Download