706 total views, 1 views today
Android 8.0 Oreo Update is released for Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 with advanced features comprising outstanding Multi-Display Support, beautiful Notifications Channels, enhanced picture quality, keyboard navigation, Autofill option, New Wi-Fi, app icons, Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, advanced Doze mode, Better battery life and much more. . This update can be downloaded on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 as a new Oreo experience. Further to this, Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 is the best available smartphone having 5.2-inches display, 3GB of RAM, 32/64GB Internal Memory, Fingerprint sensor option and updated with Android 7.0 Nougat.
You can easily install Android 8.0 Oreo Update on your Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F.
Pursuance of the risk involved in installing Custom ROM / Official Update, our website (www.updatedmob.com) will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Remember that this method is only for Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F. Never try this on any other mobile or else it’ll get bricked.
- Your phone must be rooted.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Galaxy A5 A520F USB Drivers on the PC.
- Battery charging must be up to 60% so that it doesn’t stop during the installation process.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Galaxy A5 A520F by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- Backup your important contacts, call logs, text messages and also backup your media content.
- This is a very important step since the ROM requires you to wipe your phone completely.
- Install the CWM or TWRP custom recovery on your Huawei P9 EVA-L09C432B398.
Files to Download
Procedure to Update Samsung Galaxy A5 2017
1. First of all, just download Android 8.0 Oreo Official Update and Odin v3.10.7 for Galaxy A5 A520F on the desktop of your PC.
2. Then extract the archived contents to get the tar.md5 update file. Don’t extract the tar.md5 firmware update file.
3. After this turn OFF your Samsung Galaxy A5 to boot into Download Mode.
4. Then turn the device ON by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home+ Power keys at the same time for a while till the construction Android robot and a triangle appear. Now press the Power button once again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
5. Just launch the Odin tool on your PC as an Administrator and plug your phone to your PC while your phone is in the Download Mode.
6. One of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number once the phone is connected successfully.
7. Select the firmware files tar.md5 that you want to flash on your Galaxy A5.
8. Remember!! make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are ticked in Odin but the Re-Partition option should be unchecked.
9. Then click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process. It will take a few minutes.
10. Once the installation process is successfully finished, the Galaxy A5 will restart. Unplug the phone after you see the home screen.
11. You have now Installed Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 Android 8.0 Oreo update. Please don’t forget to comment on our latest update.