216 total views, 1 views today
Sony Xperia Z is dashing phone having 5 inch HD screen, internal 16 GB storage and 2 GB RAM. Features of this phone are updated and advanced but some features are under review. Previously we brought you Lineage OS for Xperia Z, this time we’re here with an Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix update! You can download and update your phone step by step here. Get your new update in few steps. Remember!!! This latest version can be downloaded only on root access phone of Xperia Z as with the ROOT access a user can modify the system settings because the company has disabled this by default not allowing the user to update.
- Remember that this method is only for Sony Xperia Z. Never try this on any other mobile or else it’ll get bricked.
- Your phone must be rooted.
- Battery charging must be up to 60% so that it doesn’t stop during the installation process.
- Backup your important contacts, call logs, text messages and also backup your media content.
- This is a very important step since the ROM requires you to wipe your phone completely.
- Install the CWM or TWRP custom recovery on your Sony Xperia Z
Updatedmob.com will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Xperia Z during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your risk.
Files to Download
Download 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix ROM for Xperia Z to your computer.
Procedure to Install
- Download the Resurrection Remix ROM for Xperia Z ZIP file to your phone.
- Now it’s time to flash this ROM ZIP file that you copied.
- After the installation process, your phone will start booting automatically and it might take up to 20 minutes if this is your first boot, so give your phone some time to prepare itself.
- Now enjoy new update and surprise your friends with the new version!