159 total views, 1 views today
Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 is widely used in all over the world. The foremost capability of this phone is its outstanding camera result. This phone has built-in Android Marshmallow firmware. Mainly, the users love to use Android 7.0 Nougat firmware on this phone. If you are the one who is willing to install it then follow our procedure in detail. This update is only available for Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 and don’t try to use it on another phone.
This update is loaded with new features and refinements, improved and advanced user interface such as bundled notifications. If you haven’t updated your phone yet then this article is for you. Other models are also getting the latest Android 7.0 as well. Please read below article in order to update your phone with Android 7.0 Nougat firmware.
- Remember that this method is only for Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017). Never try this on any other mobile or else it’ll get bricked.
- Your phone must be rooted.
- Battery charging must be up to 60% so that it doesn’t stop during the installation process.
- Backup your important contacts, call logs, text messages and also backup your media content.
- This is a very important step since the ROM requires you to wipe your phone completely.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Samsung Galaxy by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Install the CWM or TWRP custom recovery on your Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017).
Updatedmob.com will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your risk.
Files to Download
How to Update Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017)
SD Card Method
- First of all, you need to download Nougat Firmware for Galaxy A7 2017 and Odin v3.10.7 for Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) on the desktop of your PC.
- Now, extract the archived contents to get the tar.md5 update file. Don’t extract the tar.md5 firmware update file. Otherwise, this will not work.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) to boot into Download Mode.
- Turn the device ON by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home+ Power key at same time for a while till the android robot and a triangle appear. Now press the Power button once again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
- Launch Odin tool on your PC and plug your set into your PC while your phone is in the Download Mode.
- ROM files flashable with Odin come with .tar extension. Most of the ROMs you are going to flash with Odin is the official stock Samsung ROMs (or leaked stock ROMs). Custom ROM is rarely flashable by Odin as it comes with .zip extension that Odin does not recognize. Odin only recognizes .tar files. So that’s why Odin should be used here.
- One of the ID: COM box will turn yellow with the COM port number once the phone is connected successfully.
- Then after this, select the firmware files tar.md5 that you want to flash on your Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017).
- In Odin, you make sure that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are ticked, but the Re-Partition option should be unchecked.
- After the successful installation process, your Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) will look like below home screen.
How to Install with Computer (PC) having Windows 10 & 8.1 & 8 & 7 & Vista & XP, 32 and 64 bit
- First of all click on the start button in Odin to initiate the installation process while giving the correct path of update in the destination then press the update button. It will take a few minutes.
- Once the installation process is successfully finished, the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) will restart. Unplug the phone after you see the home screen.
- After the successful installation process, your Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) will look like above home screen.