799 total views, 1 views today
Huawei P9 is compatible with Android Nougat 7.0 having excellent features and advanced technologies. This is the best phone of Huawei which can support all firmware such as Marshmallow and Nougat. Today, this update name Huawei P9 B398 Nougat Firmware is manufactured a Chinese will be installed on your phone. This version is known as B394 which is issued with built number EVA-L09C432B394.
The update contains high performance, stability, advanced features, new features from Android Nougat like Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Quick Reply via Notification, Image Keyboard support and improvement of system security with new July security patch. If you want to update your Huawei P9 to the Nougat OS then you can install Android 7.0 Nougat B398 Official update on Huawei P9 manually by our procedure below.
- Remember that this method is only for Huawei P9 EVA-L09C432B398. Never try this on any other mobile or else it’ll get bricked.
- Your phone must be rooted.
- Battery charging must be up to 60% so that it doesn’t stop during the installation process.
- Backup your important contacts, call logs, text messages and also backup your media content.
- This is a very important step since the ROM requires you to wipe your phone completely.
- Install the CWM or TWRP custom recovery on your Huawei P9 EVA-L09C432B398.
Pursuance of the risk involved in installing Custom ROM / Official Update, our website (www.updatedmob.com) will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Huawei P9 EVA-L09C432B398 during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your own risk.
Files to Download
Only for EVA-L19 Huawei P9 EVA-L09C432B398
Procedure to Update Huawei P9 EVA-L09C432B398
- First of all, download the update files for your Huawei P9 device from the link given above.
- Then create a folder named “dload” in the root of the internal storage of your device.
- Transfer the “Update.app” file you downloaded to this folder.
- Next, navigate to the Settings app and go to Update option. Press the menu key and chose Local update.
- The file will be shown there, just tap on it and initiate the update process.
- This process may take some time, so wait for the process to finish successfully. Once the update process completes, the phone will Reboot automatically.
- You have installed the latest Android 7.0 Nougat on your Huawei P9.